Trademark Registration Information
With more than 20 years experience of trademark law and litigation, EsquireTrademarks.com is here to answer all of your trademark questions.
Trademark law can be intimidating, but our team at EsquireTrademarks.com strives to make this process as smooth as possible for all of our clients. We have compiled our extensive library of resources into an all encompassing trademark registration guide. This page provides help with the most common questions about trademark law.
Not sure where to start?
Information about Trademarks contains general information that will benefit trademark owners and prospects alike. Once you are ready to file your trademark application, visit our articles outlining pre-filing and the trademark publication process.
However, once the trademark is registered, your work as a trademark owner is not done yet…which is why our resources extend well beyond the initial registration process to address all of your Questions About Office Actions and properly Maintaining/Renewing your Trademark Application.
In addition to trademark registration information, we provide resources for branding your business and protecting your intellectual property. Our team also monitors current events and publishes relevant trademark news in our Pop News and Trademark Law Operations News sections.
If you find you still have trademark questions after navigating our knowledge library, schedule your free consultation with Trademark Attorney Charles Riddle. We also encourage our clients to take advantage of the USPTO Learning & Resources.
Information about Trademarks
- What is a Trademark? – EsquireTrademarks.com – Online Trademark Guide
- Common Law Trademark Rights
- Benefits of Trademark Registration
- International Trademark Applications and the Madrid Protocol
- What is Intent to Use (ITU) Trademark Application?
- The Trademark Process – Trademark Application Process and Timeline
- What is a Standard Character Mark? – Word Marks vs. Design Marks
- Trademark Symbol – ™ vs. ®
Before the Trademark Application is Filed
- *The Pre-filing Process with Trademark Attorney
- *Consultation With a Licensed Trademark Attorney
- *Searching for Prior Registered and Unregistered Marks
Once the Trademark Application is Filed
Questions about Office Actions
Choosing a Brand Name Suite of Articles
- Choosing a Business Name
- 10 Strategies to Consider When Choosing a Company Name for Trademark Use
- Tips for Naming your Business
- How to come up with a name for your business. How to name your business.
- Top 5 Free Business Name Generators
- Four Key Legal Considerations When Naming Your Business
- Trademark and Copyright a Logo
- ALDI Savoritz Brand Trademark
- TACO TUESDAY Trademark Application
- Coronavirus Trademarks Popular Amid Outbreak
- Ohio Man Applies for CORONAVIRUS as a Trademark for a Metal Band
- JORDAN JOHNSON Trademark Application
- DIETZ NUTS Trademark Application
- RISE AND SHINE Trademark Application
- Popular Thanksgiving Trademarks
- Popular Halloween Candy Trademarks
- PHILLY’S OLDEST BAR Trademark Registration
- Philadelphia Trademark Attorney Charles Riddle Speaks at Delaware County Community College
- Public Citizen v Trump Complaint National Emergency Declaration
- Double Doink Trademark Application
- PSU Trademark Interview
- Three Reasons Why Penn State Can’t Trademark Happy Valley
- Christmas Trademarks
- BLACK FRIDAY Trademark Registration
- Philadelphia Haunted House Halloween Trademarks
- Harp & Crown Trademark Application Filed by Owner Michael Schulson
- PHILLY LOVES A WINNER Trademark Application Filed by SugarHouse Casino
- Trademark Application filed for Terrell Owens Name
- How Many Trademarks Does Taylor Swift Have? Hundreds of Taylor Swift Trademarks
- MEEK MILL Trademark Application Filed by Dream Chaser Records, Inc.
- The City of Philadelphia Applies to Register LOVE Park Trademark
- Trademark Application Filed for Philadelphia’s “Trust the Process”
- PHILLY DILLY Trademark Likely to Register With U.S. Trademark Office