Attorney Riddle often works with foreign law firms and attorneys to procure and enforce intellectual property rights abroad. Recently, Mr. Riddle established a relationship with Attorney Luigi Carlini, of carlinilegal.com, to enforce intellectual property rights for an international cybersecurity client. The alleged, located in Spain, was providing unauthorized trademark / copyright Internet content and potentially infringing services in Madrid.
Attorney Riddle worked with the foreign attorney to communicate with the infringing party regarding United States law – and also to assert intellectual property rights under the trademark and unfair competition laws of Spain. The results were successful for the client, and the infringing content was removed.
What We Do:
- Our trademark attorney prepares and files trademark applications for clients throughout the United States and abroad.
- We prosecute and defend trademark infringement and unfair competition actions in the Federal Courts throughout the United States and abroad.
- We also prosecute trademark office actions and appeals before the United States Trademark Office.
- We draw on our experience as trademark litigators to guide you through the trademark process.
- We support businesses, law firms, and individuals by providing specialized legal services in intellectual property matters.