Attorney Riddle wins legal argument to obtain jurisdictional discovery in response to a motion to dismiss. Attorney Riddle filed a Complaint for Declaratory Judgment in Federal Court for the Eastern District Of Pennsylvania relating to a trademark matter. The defendant filed a motion to dismiss relating to jurisdiction, and Attorney Riddle successfully argued to have the motion denied without prejudice. The U.S. District Court granted plaintiff leave to conduct discovery relating to jurisdiction.
Court order available here.
What We Do:
- Our trademark attorney prepares and files trademark applications for clients throughout the United States and abroad.
- We prosecute and defend trademark infringement and unfair competition actions in the Federal Courts throughout the United States and abroad.
- We also prosecute trademark office actions and appeals before the United States Trademark Office.
- We draw on our experience as trademark litigators to guide you through the trademark process.
- We support businesses, law firms, and individuals by providing specialized legal services in intellectual property matters.